Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Citizenship test game

I have invented a new game. It is called 'ask politicians questions from the citizenship test'.

Anyone can play, you take part by turning up at events where a politician is answering questions, and ask them questions from the citizenship test.

Does Phil Woolas, the immigration minister, know when women got the right to divorce their husbands?

Does Frank Field of the Balanced Migration group know how many days schools are required by law to remain open for?

Does Nadine Dorries, author of 'Is Britain already full?', know how many under 18s there are in the UK?

I suspect the results would be vastly entertaining. And just maybe, if enough of the people responsible for introducing this test get publicly humiliated by failing the citizenship test game, they will get rid of this pernicious and vindictive waste of money.

1 Comments:

At 3:21 pm , Anonymous James said...

Great idea - I pledge to ask a question from the list of a pro-citizenship-test politician if I can.

I wonder if David Blunkett knows how many British people have used drugs? My guess is not.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home